Providing consulting services in
Vegetation Management (VM)
Do you want to:
- Determine the quantitative assessment of your tree risk exposure?
- Decrease tree related outages 30%, 50%, even 80%?
- Stabilize tree-related outages?
- Minimize VM costs while decreasing outages?
- Increase productivity?
- Get a 98% customer satisfaction rating to go along with it?
It’s not! If you want proof, browse the articles in Papers & Articles.
If you have questions, an interest in, or need for these results, Contact Us.
Whether you are:
A utility manager
- Under pressure from regulators to improve electric system reliability
- Seeking to achieve performance incentives or avoid penalties
- Looking for an actionable understanding for managing tree-related outages for progressive improvement
A utility regulator
- Faced with mounting customer complaints about service reliability
- Unwilling to accept that there is little one can do to control tree-related outages
- Frustrated with the cyclical re-emergence of tree-related reliability problems
- Wishing to quantify the effect of past utility VM decisions on maintenance costs
A utility forester
- Looking for new approaches, new ideas, and technical information
- Needing quantitative approaches to justify your VM program, including modeling the impact of under-funding
- Exploring financial models and methods to effectively compete for limited maintenance funds